2nd April 2016, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Tech in Jharkhand after completion of 12th NIOS?

Sir,
After passing 12th class from NIOS Board can I get admission for B.Tech course in Jharkhand? Please tell me about this asap.

3rd April 2016, 08:28 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech in Jharkhand after completion of 12th NIOS?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. Central government of India has approved this body for conducting exams at levels of 10th and 12th standard of education.

You can get admission anywhere in India based upon your marks in 10+2 from NIOS. There are different exams conducted every year, you can apply for any examination and secure better to get admission in any good college of your choice.

The best entrance exam for you to get admission is Joint Entrance exam for admission in IITs, NITs etc. You can also apply for State level Engineering entrance exam of Jharkhand.
3rd April 2016, 12:47 PM
Quantum reply

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech in Jharkhand after completion of 12th NIOS?

NIOS is open schooling board. NIOS is undertaken by Union government of India. NIOS is highly recognized board like other boards of India.

NIOS certificate is valid and valuable . You can apply for b.tech as being a student of NIOS board.

A candidate must have 12th pass or any other equivalent course. You need to pass the entrance exams to take admission in b.tech.
3rd April 2016, 07:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission but you need to appear for engineering entrance exam. Admission is available to NIOS students also but performance in entrance exam is the main requirement.

Just perform well in the exam so that you are allotted the college in your Jharkhand state according to the rank through counselling.
3rd April 2016, 08:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that, you can definitely get admission in B.Tech in Jharkhand being an NIOS student.
So, if you satisfy the required eligibility criteria,then you are very much eligible to do B.Tech.
3rd April 2016, 11:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
After passing 12th class from NIOS Board can I get admission for B.Tech course in Jharkhand? Please tell me about this asap.
After completion of 12th standard from NIOS, you are eligible to do B.Tech course in Jharkhand.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM with above 50% marks from a recognize board are eligible for B.Tech course in Jharkhand.

Your age should be above 17 years.
4th April 2016, 01:23 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission in B.Tech course in Jharkhand being from NIOS board there is no such problem in it as NIOS is also a recognized board now and there is no issue if you have completed your boards from NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?