Unregistered

Can I get admission after passing B.Com exam with 41%

I passed my b.com(general) exam..
But i got 41%,can i get admission??

30th June 2013, 05:34 PM
pinksony

Default Re: Can I get admission after passing B.Com exam with 41%

Hello dear......

Into which you want to get admission......first make your question clear dear....

Into mba or any other.....

The question you asked is not clear....

All the best...
30th June 2013, 07:51 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

You have secured 41% of marks in your Graduation. That is fine. But you did not mention the course for which you want to get the admission.

Your question is not clear. Due to this we will not be able to provide you the good answer that will satisfy you.

So, next time I suggest you try to be more clear with your questions so that we can better suggest you.

As you have completed B.Com course, I think your query is related to getting admission for MBA course.

If so, have a glance over the eligibility criteria to join MBA course.

here it is,

You should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university with minimum 50% of marks.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5 % for the candidates of SC or ST category.

There is no upper age limit to join this course and one can join this course at any age.

The admission for this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Some of the Entrance Exams will be

CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

IIMs and B-Schools are the top institutions to join this course.

As you have secured only 41% of marks in your B.Com course, you are no more eligible to join MBA course.

So, I suggest you to try getting admission for this course in deemed universities or under management quota for this course.

Not only this, you can try for various job opportunities in public sector on the basis of your Graduation as the eligibility criteria like

Civil Services
Bank Clerk Jobs
Defence Services etc.

Wish you all the best.
24th August 2013, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

i m done with bcom with 70% through distance learnning, so can i enroll for ipcc ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?