30th April 2017, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any Ahmadabad colleges of MBA without any entrance exam?

I have got above 65% overall in BBA and now I want to do MBA but I had not attended any of entrance exams for MBA. Do I got admission in any of Ahmadabad colleges of MBA???? Please reply me immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MBA at Ahmadabad without any entrance exam?
  2. List of top CS Hindi institutes in Ahmedabad?
  3. What should I do after completing B.Tech IT? Are there any technical jobs in Ahmedabad for freshers
  4. Distinguish between CAT and ISET? Which one is better to appear?
  5. Can I study Polytechnic course if secured 48.93% in 10th standard? List of colleges in Ahmedabad?
  6. Admission in colleges like IIM Ahmadabad after scoring 72.2% in 10th?
  7. Should I have to appear in CLAT to study LLB after completion of BCA? List of LLB colleges in Ahmadabad?
  8. Which specialization should I opt for MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad to get job as a CEO cum M.D. in any multinational company? Course fee of MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad?
  9. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges offering BCA course in Ahmadabad and Indore? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  11. What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path?
  12. Which board we can choose between CBSE and GBSE?
  13. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  14. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  15. List of Schools in Ahmadabad to study 11th with Commerce stream in Distance mode? Procedure to get admission in such schools?
  16. Can I apply for DGO course after completing B.A.M.S? List of the colleges with fee structure offering DGO course in Ahmadabad and Baroda? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  17. List of colleges which offer MBA in Canada and US? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
30th April 2017, 05:29 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Ahmadabad colleges of MBA without any entrance exam?

MBA in India or Master of Business Administration is a Postgraduate Academic Master Degree. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university. In reputed government college the admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like CAT, XAT, GMAT so that you are not eligible to get admission in government college without entrance examination. My suggestion to you is that you can try to get admission in private MBA college.
30th April 2017, 11:21 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Ahmadabad colleges of MBA without any entrance exam?

You can get admission to MBA in any colleges of Ahmedabad in Management qutoa. Below is sample colleges given for your reference:
1. AES Post Graduate Institute of Business Management
2. B.K. School of Business Management.
3. LJ Institute of Management Sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?