8th June 2013, 11:14 PM
Ajay chaudhary420

Can I get admission in any college after scoring 55% marks?

Can I get admission in any college of DU after scoring 55% marks

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in M.E after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? Procedure for admission and in which college could I get?
  3. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  4. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 35 marks in JEE mains
  5. Admission in any college after scoring 13 marks in GATE and 124 score? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Can I get admission in DAV College Chandigarh in B.Sc with bioinformatic stream after scoring 60.60% marks in 12th CBSE?
  7. Any chance to get admission into engineering after scoring less marks in CET?
  8. Can I get admission in SD college or MCM DAV college by scoring 76% in 12th CBSE board?
  9. Which college could I get after scoring 156 marks in AIEEE? Where could I get admission?
  10. Admission in best private or government college after scoring 44 marks in AIEEE and 42 marks in RPET?
  11. Will I get admission in any college under SC category after scoring 22946 rank and 33 marks?
  12. How to get admission in government college after scoring 140 marks in MH CET? -- [New]
  13. Direct admission in ITI college after scoring 71% in 10th? Which are the colleges in West Bengal that offer direct admission?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT or government college after scoring 30 marks in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get any government college after scoring 90 marks in MP PET?
  16. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 37 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Can I get admission in Delhi University for B.A after scoring 62% marks in 12th class? In which college can I take admission?
13th July 2015, 03:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any college after scoring 55% marks?

No, it is tough to get the admission in the DU for you with the 55% aggregate in the 10+2 examination. DU stands for the Delhi University and it is one of the India's best university.

Admission in the colleges affiliated with the university in the UG course is on the basis of the aggregate in the best four subject and three for the Science course.

As the cut off are very high every year the minimum aggregate required to get the admission in the UG course is at least 85% where as relaxation on the cut off marks for the reserved category candidate.

Also the admission for the 2015 admission is closed in most of the courses. So according to my opinion move to the next university to pursue the course.

Other than this you can wait for the cut off list against cancellation of the admission.

For more information regarding the examination visit at the www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?