9th July 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any college after scoring 92% in SSC?

Respected Mam/Sir, I got 92% in S.S.C.So can I get offline admission in your college???????

18th September 2012, 05:30 PM
SHAIKH FATHIMA BEE

Default Re: Can I get admission in any college after scoring 92% in SSC?

Yes dear,you can get admission in any good college ,offline,but the fact is it should have cut off less than your percent . It is rare that a college has a cut off more than 92. I would advice you to go for science after getting such good percent rather for commerce and arts .
18th September 2012, 06:25 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Yes dear,you can get admission in any good college ,offline,but the fact is it should have cut off less than your percent . It is rare that a college has a cut off more than 92.
18th September 2012, 07:37 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

It is possible to get direct admission after completing 12th based on the merit especially for the courses where you are suppose to appear for the competitive entrance exams like Engineering, Medical etc. However you need to meet requirements for these courses. For example you need to complete 12th with PCM for Engineering. A commerce student with 90+ percent can't apply for Engineering course. Same is the story for MBBS.

This is not something new. Colleges have been giving direct admission for candidates who have performed extremely well in 12th standard. Since you scored more than 90 percent, you can also apply for direct admission. However I must tell you that competition is getting very stiff here since a lot of candidates with more than 97 percent marks in 12th seek direct admission.

Another thing that you should keep in mind is that you would not get direct admission for any government colleges. So if you are applying for Engineering then forget about NIT or the IITs. They would not offer direct admission regardless of how good you have performed.

There are people who claims to get you direct admission in government colleges. It is better to stay away from them as they would ask a lot of money still can not guarentee anything. Since it is illegal way to get admission if you ever get caught, you degree would be cancelled.

The direct admission is strictly limited to private colleges. They can use management quota to give certain students direct admission without having to give donation if the candidate has performed extremely well in 12th.

Even with saying that I would recommend that you appear for entrance exam even if just for the formality. It is always better to appear for entrance exam because some colleges also look into the performance of entrance exam when offering direct admission.
3rd July 2013, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

can i get addmission in tolani or bhavans or thakur for commerce after scoring 70.55% open caste
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?