1st July 2013, 04:30 PM
vighneshsonawane

How can I get admission in automobile engineering after passing SSC with 75.09%

I have passed ssc by scoring 75.09% and i want the help to get admission in automobile engeneering nearer to navimumbai

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai after passing SSC exam with 71%
  2. How may one build career in automobile engineering after passing class 12th?
  3. How to join Automobile engineering after passing SSC exam? Which college is good in Gujarat?
  4. How can I do Automobile engineering after completing SSC?
  5. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  6. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  7. Admission in electronics engineering or Aeronautical engineering after passing SSC with 75.64%?
  8. How to take admission in automobile engineering after completing automobile engineering?
  9. Which are the best colleges in Bombay and Ahmedabad for Automobile Engineering in diploma course after my SSC?
  10. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  11. Can I get admission for Automobile engineering after passing my intermediate from Arts stream with 46% marks?
  12. Can I join in Automobile industry after passing mechanical engineering?
  13. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  14. How to take admission in India after passing 12th Automobile in GMSSS
  15. How can I get admission in institute of Automobile after passing class 12th?
  16. Can I get admission in diploma engineering after passing HSC with 48% marks? I have got 86% in SSC
  17. How to become a automobile engineer after passing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it good to join MS Automobile Engineering after completing BS?
15th September 2015, 10:51 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in automobile engineering after passing SSC with 75.09%

Yes, you are eligible to join the automobile engineering courses after the 10+2 /SSC . It is a four year course after the 10+2.

The required eligibility criteria to pursue the course is :-
* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidates must have the PCM as the main subject in the 10+2.

So you are eligible but other than this the eligibility vary for the different institute as some of the institute conducts the entrance examination for the admission. But to get the admission in the government institute you need to qualify in the JEE examination conducted every year for the admission in the IIT as well as in the NIT.
15th September 2015, 04:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in automobile engineering after passing SSC with 75.09%

You can join good engineering college for Automobile Engineering by appearing in any entrance exam like Joint Entrance examination.

JEE is the national level examination for undergraduate course in engineering. Candidates interested in engineering from all over India participate in this exam for admission in colleges like IIT, NIT, IIIT etc. To be eligible for this exam, a candidate must have scored at least 50% in 10+2 with PCM subjects.

Other than this, you can also apply for the Maharashtra State Government Engineering exam called MH CET for admission in good college for Automobile Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?