19th May 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Tech/Diploma Engineering in any Government college with 30 marks in JEE Main, 53 marks in CET and 62% in Higher Secondary?

I have scored 62% in Higher Secondary, 53 marks in CET and 30 marks in JEE Main. Can I take admission in B.Tech or Diploma Engineering in any Government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college of engineering will I get after scoring 65 marks in MT CET and 75 marks in JEE mains
  2. List of best Government affiliated Engineering colleges for an SC candidate who has scored 38 marks in JEE Main and secured 75% in 12th?
  3. Admission in any B.Arch college is possible after Higher Secondary from IGNOU?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in LD college of engineering after scoring 84 marks in JEE main exam?
  5. Can I get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College with 63 marks in JEE Main?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  7. Can i appear for JEE MAIN with 80% in 12th?
  8. Can i get any government or private college of engineering after scoring 51 marks in JEE mains
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in any Government college of West Bengal?
  10. List of Government colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in India? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission?
  11. Can I get admission in any good Engineering college if scored 63 marks in JEE Main?
  12. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE?
  13. Can I get admission in any engineering college if scored 60 marks in JEE Mains and 2903 rank in JEE Advanced being a SC candidate?
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  15. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get into DCE by studying in Delhi for next 2 years? I have scored 91% in class 10th
  17. Can I get admission in any Government college with 70 marks in JEE Main and 60% in 12th GSEB?
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission in Jharkhand Government colelges if I got 24 marks in JEE mains exam when I belong to ST category?
21st May 2016, 11:56 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech/Diploma Engineering in any Government college with 30 marks in JEE Main, 53 marks in CET and 62% in Higher Secondary?

No, you cannot get admission in B.Tech/Diploma Engineering course in any Government college with 30 marks in JEE Main, 53 marks in CET and 62% aggregate marks in Higher Secondary examinations. Admission in B.Tech/Diploma Engineering are made on the basis of merit in qualifying examination and entrance examination. Since, you have scored less marks in entrance examination and average marks in your 12th standard, you cannot get admission in B.Tech/Diploma Engineering in any Government College.
21st May 2016, 10:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech/Diploma Engineering in any Government college with 30 marks in JEE Main, 53 marks in CET and 62% in Higher Secondary?

To get admission in Government College for doing B.Tech or Diploma Engineering, you must have good score in Higher Secondary and entrance examination. You have stated that you have 62% aggregate in Higher Secondary, 53 marks in CET and 30 marks in JEE Main examination. You have secured very less i.e., 30 marks in JEE Main examination, so, you are not considered as qualified in JEE Main examination and you can't get admission on the basis of JEE Main examination score.

You have only chance to apply for admission on the basis of your Higher secondary and CET examination score. But, you have very less scores in both the examinations, so, there are very less chances for you to get admission in B.Tch or Diploma Engineering in Government College.
22nd May 2016, 03:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It is quite difficult for you to get admission in B.tech or Diploma course in any government college with the marks you have scored. Your marks are quite poor and there are least chance of you getting admission in any government college for the above mentioned courses.

However, you may try for admission and see if you get admission or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?