5th May 2012, 11:18 PM
AYU2404

Can i get admission in any NIT after scoring 15756 AIR? I have scored 34.33 marks in GATE exam with CSE branch

hi.. sir i got 34.33 marks in gate exam with CSE branch.. my AIR 15756 and belongs to gen category. Can i get admission to any nits??
my mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
6th May 2012, 01:55 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in any NIT after scoring 15756 AIR? I have scored 34.33 marks in GATE exam with CSE branch

It is quite unpredictable for such AIRs just not because the rank seems poor but because
the no. of possible applications of GATE scores.

GATE scores are being used for jobs in PSUs like BHEL, NTPC, IOCL.

GATE scores are being used for admission in IITs, IISc, NITs and many other
govt./ private engineering colleges for admission in M.Tech./Ph.D./Integrated Ph.D.

Those who are studying in dual degree courses at IITs or NITs, do appear GATE
for MHRD scholarship.

Many students don't push it hard to use GATE score if they do not get a job in PSUs
through GATE.
Some drop their GATE score because they could not get in an IIT of their choice.

Taking all these together it becomes very much complicated to predict what your
GATE score may yield.

So, I would suggest you not to give up chance based on some prediction.
You should apply for CCMT counseling (for admission in NITs). You should stick with
the last round of counseling (till you get a seat).
http://www.ccmt.in/

If you fail to get a seat this year then you should take it as a lesson to perform better
in next attempt.
6th May 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get admission in any NIT after scoring 15756 AIR? I have scored 34.33 marks in GATE exam with CSE branch

sir iget 160 marks which college iget plese inform me
6th May 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exame other than aieee and iitjee to get admission in nit ?
13th June 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

CAN I GET ADMISSION IN ANY NIT AFTER SCROING 24951 AIR?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?