18th July 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any NIT or IIT after scoring 37 marks in JE mains

sir, i got 37 marks in jee mains & i scored 90% in inter second year so,sir can i get admission in any of NITs or IITs..........thank you sir

24th May 2015, 09:46 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any NIT or IIT after scoring 37 marks in JE mains

For admission in NIT or IIT which are regarded as top engineering colleges of India for engineering course one must have to be qualify the JEE Mains examination along with a high percentage of marks in his intermediate .

Now in your case , you have done well in your boards to have 90% aggregate but I am sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for admission in your desired colleges as you have just secured 37 marks in JEE Mains which is less than qualification marks for the same for any category .

But if you are interested in the same course and do not want to waste a year of your academics by preparing for JEE Mains then you can take admission in any private colleges offering good placements and taking admission on the basis of board examinations aggregate .

Also if you have applied for any other entrance examination then you should look to do well in the same to get trades with high possibilities in future .
24th May 2016, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in any NIT or IIT after scoring 37 marks in JE mains

I got 65 rank in obc category & 88% in CBSE 2016 can I get any not for biotech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?