25th July 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for B.Ed course after scoring 60% of marks in B.Sc Biochemistry?

i completed my degree of B.sc bio chemistry with 60% can i get the Admission for B.ed.if so please get me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for B.Ed course after scoring 60% of marks in B.Sc Biochemistry?
  2. Can I get admission for B.Ed course after scoring 40.75% marks
  3. Am I eligible for DSC after completing Bsc(Biotechnology, biochemistry,chemistry) Msc(chemistry) BEd (Biological science, telugu)?
  4. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What to do after B.Sc. Biochemistry? What are the field available in M.Sc.?
  6. Can I get admission in IGNOU B.Ed after scoring 40%
  7. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  8. AUCET Biochemistry Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  10. What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector? -- [New]
  11. What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed
  12. Which course is better for me after scoring 62% aggregate in BSc?
  13. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  14. Colleges in which I can apply for BSc Biochemistry without having Biology in 12th?
  15. What is the scope of Biochemistry?
  16. Details about BSc Biochemistry? What are the government jobs related to Biochemistry? What is the eligibility?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in medical entrance exam? I am studying BSc Biochemistry
  18. Can I apply for B.Ed after scoring 44.5% marks in Bsc Mathematics
8th October 2012, 12:10 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for B.Ed course after scoring 60% of marks in B.Sc Biochemistry?

B.Ed or Bachelor of Education is a course related to teaching. This course can be taken up after completing graduation. Generally candidates who are interested in becoming school teacher take up this course.

Today it is important for any candidate wishing to become teacher to have passed the B.Ed course. In government schools, candidate without B.Ed degree is not eligible for the job. Such candidates are not allowed to appear for the entrance exam to become government teacher.

It is definitely possible to pursue B.Ed with B.Sc degree. Candidates with such degree are taught to teach science subjects to the kids in school.

Eligibility

1. A graduation degree like BA, B.Com, B.Sc from a recognised university.

2. At least 50 percent marks in graduation.

3. OBC candidates need 45 percent marks.

4. SC/ST candidates need 40 percent marks.

5. Your educational pattern should be 10+2+3

Since you meet their criteria please apply for the entrance exam to get admission for Bachelor of Education course. The exam pattern is as following:

General Awareness Test

Teaching Potential Test

General Mental Ability Test

Language Proficiency Test

Language Proficiency Test: English and/or Hindi
7th July 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for B.Ed course after scoring 60% of marks in B.Sc Biochemistry?

after compliting B.sc (computer science) what want to do to get government teacher job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?