27th September 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Tech 3rd year after completing BSc IT?

i m doing b.sc(IT) 2nd year..can i get admission in b.tech 3rd year after completing my b.sc(IT)???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BSc 3rd year Maths after completing BSc 2nd year
  2. Government training centers for completing my project in 3rd year? I am BSc Biotech 3rd year
  3. Can I get admission in B.Tech 3rd year after completing BSc IT?
  4. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  5. Is it possible to take admission for 3rd year of B.Sc in Microbiology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do B.Tech in Polymer Technology after studying in BSc 3rd year
  8. Can I get admission in BE in 3rd year after completing diploma?
  9. How can I get job after completing my B.Tech, I have scored 7.2 CGPA upto 3rd year?
  10. How can I take admission in BSc 3rd Maths? I have passed BSc Hons
  11. How to get a job in Australia after completing 3rd year BSc Nursing?
  12. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  14. What is the future After BSC in biotehnology
  15. How should I join B.Tech Marine course by lateral entry after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
  16. what should I do after completing B.Sc(geology)? List of streams and subjects available for the same
  17. How to take admission in MSc after passing BSc 3rd year?
  18. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
28th September 2011, 08:30 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech 3rd year after completing BSc IT?

no after completion of B.Sc(IT) you can not take admission in 3rd year of B.Tech.

if you want to take admission in B.Tech then you may take admission directly in second year of B.Tech through Lateral entry. for this you have to give lateral entry entrance examination. then through counseling you will get chance to take admission directly in second year of B.Tech.

but in any way you can not take admission directly in third year of B.Tech. if you want to take admission in B.Tech in first year then you may take. for this you have to appear in any Engineering entrance examination. if you take admission in first year then you will get more opportunity to select your institute from a large number of institute but you will loss one year. now decide yourself what you want to do.

best of luck.
28th September 2011, 09:37 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech 3rd year after completing BSc IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m doing b.sc(IT) 2nd year..can i get admission in b.tech 3rd year after completing my b.sc(IT)???
No it's impossible for you because in B.Tech you can't go in direct in third year after doing BSc in IT
sorry
28th September 2011, 09:47 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m doing b.sc(IT) 2nd year
no,it is not possible to get into the 3rd year of B.Tech in any college by any fair means..

although you can enter the 2nd year of your desired college by clearing the lateral entry exam of that college..

you can apply for the lateral entry exams for almost all the engineering colleges in India except for the IITs and the NITs

all the best
28th September 2011, 10:37 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Smile Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech 3rd year after completing BSc IT?

No, you do not take admission in B.tech 3rd year after B.sc (IT).
as the lateral entry procedure after B.sc (IT) you can join engineering 2nd year directly.
so firstly complete you graduation then you will eligible for IT branch of engineering 2nd year in any engg.college as you wish.
but remember your final yaer percentage may be better because lateral entry only based on final year percentage.
all the best
3rd November 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to B.Sc. geology after completing diploma engineering 10 3 (in electronics & communication)
4th April 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

If someone have completed diploma after hsc then they have direct entry in third year of b.tech. But when someone is doing bsc(it) then they have obviously completed hsc, students are aloud to sit in second year of bsc(it) after doing diploma. So then after completing 3 years in bscit a student should be eligible to sit in third year for b.tech.
26th April 2012, 11:04 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you can not take admission directly in third year of B.Tech. if you want to take admission in B.Tech in first year then you may take. for this you have to appear in any Engineering entrance examination. if you take admission in first year then you will get more opportunity to select your institute,lateral entry procedure after B.sc (IT) you can join engineering 2nd year directly.so firstly complete you graduation then you will eligible for IT branch of engineering 2nd year in any engg
11th September 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my B.E third year i wish to join in some other college can i join B.E third year in some other college.
7th January 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

how can i take admission in B Tech after completed B Sc ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?