16th December 2021, 11:36 AM
Apoorva.

Can I get admission in BCom 2nd year in the same college after a year gap?

I completed my 1st-year BCom a year ago but due to financial problems, I had to discontinue. Can I get admission for 2nd year in the same college after a year gap? If not then what is the procedure that I have to follow to get admission for 2nd year Bcom after a year gap of 1st year? Please help me out with this.

18th December 2021, 08:59 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission in BCom 2nd year in the same college after a year gap?

Yes , you can get admission in the same college for your 2 year if you have cleared your 1 year successfully ,you will have to submit a gap certificate in which your valid gap year reason should be stated and on that basis your board and college will decide whether to provide you Admission or not
19th December 2021, 04:43 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BCom 2nd year in the same college after a year gap?

Yes,you can get admission in BCom 2nd year in the same college after a year gap,you have to submit your admission fee for the 2nd year and you can start doing your classes.
22nd December 2021, 04:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The procedure varies with colleges and universities. You can visit the college and get detail about the procedure.

You can take admission in 3rd year if passed in all the paper of first semester and clear all the paper of 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?