22nd April 2018, 04:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 3rd year after completed BCom 2nd year 2 years ago?

Sir, Can I get admission in final year in BCom. Actually I have completed 2nd year but failed in final year around 2 years ago. So, in this situation I can get admission or not?

Related Questions:
10th May 2018, 09:20 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 3rd year after completed BCom 2nd year 2 years ago?

Yes, you can continue your B.Com third year in the same college, if you have failed in final year examinations 2 years ago. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. The minimum duration of B.Com course is three years and the maximum duration is six years. To be eligible to get B.Com degree certificate, you should have to complete the course with minimum duration or within maximum duration. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, the maximum duration of the B.Com course from the date you have taken admission is not completed, so, you can continue your final year of B.Com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?