4th August 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue a career in software testing after passing B.Com?

I am a B.Com Graduate and want to persue my career in Software Testing would like to know the Growth for Females in Testing?

14th August 2012, 08:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue a career in software testing after passing B.Com?

After B.Com, you can look for short term courses in software testing. Certain firms offer training cum placement opportunities. Seeking admission in such firms will be suitable for you. STC, Cegonsoft, etc are some of the firms that offer training in software testing. After completion of the course, one can find lucrative career in IT firms dealing with software development and maintenance. Another option is MCA if you have studied Maths in 12th and 1st year of graduation.
3rd June 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B.com in 2007 and since then i am working for a BPO as a QA and want to know if i can pursue my career in testing field after completing a software testing course ?
17th November 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B.com in 2007 and since then i am working for a BPO as a QA and want to know if i can pursue my career in testing field after completing a software testing course ?
17th December 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I completed b.com and done GNIIT and i got job from NIIT my role is more application support and less software tester
Is there any chance for me to get job in software testing field
Pls reply me
3rd August 2015, 01:19 AM
crystalpellitier

Go for training in Software testing tools.Many institutes are offering training on Testing tools with placement assistance.You can also join online training as they are offering training with video tutorials on real time projects.Since you are fresher I would recommend to join in any institute which offer placement assistance as it would help you to get into testing easily.
9th November 2018, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

I have done my B.com in 2005 and since then i'm working as a kindergarten teacher.In 2017 i did my MBA in Hr.Now after 12 years experience in teaching field i want to move into IT as QA.I am 38 years old now and want to move abroad as i have financial constraints and would want to work in IT as a software test analyst.Kindly advise how to go about it
22nd December 2021, 04:28 PM
rahul39sharma

to know about software testing visit here -

Get the best online Software Testing training in Pune | SevenMentor

Online Software Testing Training in Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?