11th October 2016, 01:11 AM
Ekalavyasid

Can I pursue B.Com from 2nd year after a gap of 1 year from the same college?

Hello Sir, I had completed 1st year B.Com and then I took a gap due to some personal problems, but now I want to continue my studies from where I left it. Can I pursue B.Com from 2nd year after a gap of 1 year from the same college? Please answer as soon as possible.

7th November 2016, 08:01 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I pursue B.Com from 2nd year after a gap of 1 year from the same college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekalavyasid View Post
Hello Sir, I had completed 1st year B.Com and then I took a gap due to some personal problems, but now I want to continue my studies from where I left it. Can I pursue B.Com from 2nd year after a gap of 1 year from the same college? Please answer as soon as possible.

There are limited seats in every colleges or every institutions. If you leave you college and want to apply again then you should have to talk about the college faculty members. Because in every college their are total limited seats. Once you drop your college after that you cannot start from the same session. So. you will have to confirm about the seats. You can also talk about the admission to your college faculty members. If you want to migrate your self to other college then you can also do it.
23rd February 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Com from 2nd year after a gap of 1 year from the same college?

Hello sir, I have completed B. A. 1st sem and then I took a gap due to some personal problems, but now I want to continue my studies from where I left it. Can I pursue B. A. 2nd sem after a gap of 1 year from the same college?
Please answer as soon as possible
7th March 2020, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Com from 2nd year after a gap of 1 year from the same college?

Hello sir, I have completed b.com part 2 in year 2015 and due to some personal problem i left my studies but now i want to join it again ,
Can i continue it from final year?
Please reply as soon as possible
23rd March 2020, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

I was pursuing my graduation in bcom hons. From arsd du and dropped in 2nd year in 2014 and now I want to continue. I can do it from ignou as well, if possible I would like to continue with the same from ignou from where I left. Please guide me. I want to prepare for CSE as well
Guide me.
22nd July 2020, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

I have enrolled bcom and completed 1st year in 2013 now looking to continue my graduation
14th February 2023, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have completed b.com 1st year 2012 and due to some personal problem i left my studies but now i want to join it again ,
Can i continue it from 2nd year?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?