12th January 2019, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in college in New Zealand with 5 band in IELTS?

I got IELTS 5 band. Is it possible to get admission in any colleges in New Zealand with this band score? If yes, then let me know the names of such colleges where I can try for admission. Also, let me know the visa rules for New Zealand.

12th March 2023, 09:50 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission in college in New Zealand with 5 band in IELTS?

According to the latest news you require minimum 5.5 overall band to get admission into any college in New Zealand
So ,you won't be eligible with this band and if you want to get into a reputed University you will have to score more ,so the chances of selection becomes greater.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?