3rd February 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Does University of Otago, New Zealand provides Architecture course? How to study this course from New Zealand?

Hello, I am in 112th and then want to study Architecture course from University of Otago, New Zealand. Please tell me is this university provide this course? How to study this course from New Zealand?

5th February 2017, 04:37 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Does University of Otago, New Zealand provides Architecture course? How to study this course from New Zealand?

Hello,
Well, sorry to inform you that University of Otago does not provide Architecture course. But there are many good Institutes in New Zealand that provides this course such as :

1. Victoria University of Wellington
2. Unitech Institute of Technology
3. University of Auckland
4. Eastern Institute of Technology

These four are the top rated universitites of New Zealand.

Hope this information was useful. Good Luck!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?