4th June 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Which universities in Germany, New Zealand, Europe and Switzerland accept 6 band score in IELTS?

I have completed my masters in pharmacy (75.5%) and got 6 band score in IELTS. Can anyone assist me a list of university that accept my score for masters in German, New Zealand, Europe, Swiss. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  2. German universities that accepts IELTS band score of 5.5?
  3. Can I get admission in germany University after scoring 6.0 band score in IELTS?
  4. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  5. List of universities providing journalism masters in Germany with 5.5 score in IELTS?
  6. What universities should I apply for 6.5 score in ielts in Germany with 71.90% aggregate?
  7. Will i get good universities in Germany for maters in Electrical Power Engineering after getting band of 6 in IELTS?
  8. Universities in Germany accepting IELTS 5.5 score to pursue bachelor degree?
  9. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  10. In which universities of Germany, I can get admission on the basis of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  11. What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany?
  12. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  13. Can I study in Germany if secured 6 in Speaking, 5.5 in Listening, 4.5 in Writing, 5 in Reading and 5.5 Bands aggregate in IELTS?
  14. How can I study MCA in Abroad with low fee expenses if completed BCA with 70%?
  15. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  17. Cutoff score required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  18. List of universities that accept 5.5 bands in IELTS to study Masters in Automobile Engineering at UK
7th June 2017, 07:05 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which universities in Germany, New Zealand, Europe and Switzerland accept 6 band score in IELTS?

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for German universities as the minimum IELTS bands required for Masters is 6.5 bands, however with this IELTS bands you are eligible for masters in New Zealand, Switzerland and Europe.
Following are the university in Europe which accepts IELTS score 6.0 bands:
>Wageningen University and Research Centre
>University of Birmingham
>Coventry University
>Catholic University of the Sacred Heart
>University of Luxembourg
>University of Exeter
>Newcastle University
Following are the university in New Zealand which accepts IELTS score 6.0 bands:
>University of Auckland
>Auckland University of Technology
>University of Waikato
>Unitec Institute of Technology
>University of Canterbury
Following are the university in Switzerland which accepts IELTS score 6.0 bands:
>University of Zurich
>University of Lausanne
>University of Basel
>University of Bern
>University of St. Gallen
>Franklin University Switzerland
14th July 2019, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which universities in Germany, New Zealand, Europe and Switzerland accept 6 band score in IELTS?

Please which university can accept me with 5.5 band for bachelors degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?