27th August 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

What band score is required in IELTS for admission in Australia?

Sir you tell me i go arustlya to complete a 10 class and tell me how much score. I do IELTS paper in complete a 10th class. How much band I need to take admission at Australia?
Sir, please tell me.

28th August 2017, 12:57 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What band score is required in IELTS for admission in Australia?

Every college/school of Australia have its own requirement of IELTS (International English Language Testing System) test for admission to class 11th, some college/school accept 5.5 IELTS bands and some accept 6 bands and some colleges even ask of 6.5 and above bands. IELTS is a standardized English language test which measures skill in listening, writing, reading and speaking sections.
Also you need to appear and qualify SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) entrance exam which is required to be taken for the purpose of getting admission into schools.
28th August 2017, 05:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir you tell me i go arustlya to complete a 10 class and tell me how much score. I do IELTS paper in complete a 10th class. How much band I need to take admission at Australia?
Sir, please tell me.

Students are required to get overall 6.0 band (no band less than 5.5) for bachelor degree courses in IELTS for taking admission in Australia Universities. They should get overall 6.5 band (no band less than 6.0) in IELTS for master degree courses admission in Australia. Some universities in Australia required at least 7.0 bands in IELTS for masters studies. IELTS requirements for taking admission in Australia :

6.0 bands with no band less than 5.5 for bachelor degree courses
6.5 bands with no band less than 6.0 for master degree courses (some universities required 7.0 band also)
28th August 2017, 11:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in Australia for higher studies, candidates must have to qualify in the IELTS examination to be eligible to get admission in different Colleges to pursue respective courses.
Now, most of the Universities requires different IELTS scores for different courses.
Minimum of 6 score is required in most of the Colleges to pursue Graduation course. Minimum of 6.5 score is required for Post Graduate courses and Ph.D courses in Australia.
28th September 2018, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply australia with overall 6 band ,6 band in reading and listening,6.5 in speaking and 5.5 in writing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?