10th June 2013, 07:50 PM
ashishjulfi

Can I get admission in DU after scoring 87% in 12th in UP Board

i scored 87% in 12th from Up board.can i get admission in DU?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in CBSE after scoring 57% in 12th board?
  2. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th? -- [New]
  3. How to get admission for engineering after scoring 53% marks in 12th board?
  4. Can I get admission in Stella Maris College after scoring 96% in 12th state board?
  5. Will I get admission in any good DU college after scoring 78% in CBSE 12th board
  6. Can I get admission in DU after scoring 87% in 12th in UP Board
  7. Can I take admission in DU for BSc Maths or computer science after scoring 69% in CBSE 12th board exam
  8. Can I get admission in Gujarat for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th from Maharashtra board?
  9. Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 67.4% marks in 12th Bihar Board in Science Stream?
  10. Can I get admission in DAV college, SD college under Punjab University campus after scoring 77.66% in 12th commerce from CBSE board?
  11. How to get admission in BITS Mesra after scoring 145 in JEE mains and 93.2% in CBSE 12th board
  12. How can I get admission in BIT Mesra after scoring 59.8% in 12th board
  13. Can I get admission in I.Com after scoring 56% in board exam of ICSE board?
  14. How to take admission in 12th from MP board?
  15. How to get admission after scoring 81% in PSEB board 12th class?
  16. Procedue to get scholarship after scoring above 80% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  17. Any scholarships for students scoring 80% above in 12th MP Board Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college?
28th April 2015, 01:00 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in DU after scoring 87% in 12th in UP Board

DU stands for Delhi University and has about 77 colleges registered under it and offers large number of courses . The admission in the college are taken on the cut off list released by the college for different courses .

There generally 10 cut off released for course not in demand but there are not more than two cut off for courses in demand .
There are reservation for different category students .

So you are eligible to get admission in the DU but it mainly depends on the course in which you want to pursue and from which category you belongs too .

The online application form are released in the month of June and after few days admission starts .

For more details and previous year cut off visit at www.du.ac.in .
28th April 2015, 02:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for the admission in the DU on the basis of +2 board . The admission in the DU is taken on the basis of +2 board result there is no entrance examination for most of the courses .
The cut off list for North campus college are high as compared to other colleges. But still there is very much tussle of getting the admission . The seat of campus get filled in first two cut off only . So it is noticed to the candidates that not to wait for more cut off list . First take the admission in any of the colleges you are getting .

Admission in the colleges is taken on the best three subjects . So I think you will get admission . But not in the best colleges if you are a reserved category candidates then you will get the admission .
30th May 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admision in delhi university!
I scored 87% in class 12 and i want to do b.com (p)
I was not having maths!
And what are other courses i can do from d.u?
28th June 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any deduction of marks in DU for admission if a student has passed class 12 from UP
2nd July 2019, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in grade A North campus colleges in BSC after scoring 85 in up board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?