30th September 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I do my BMLT through distance learning? I have qualified my D.Pharmacy

I have qualified my D Pharmacy Now I have to do BSC MLT ( BMLT) . Please suggest me from which university I can do my BMLT Through Distance learning . pse send me list of such university who is recognised by D E C

Related Questions:
  1. List of Institutes offering Distance Learning program in BMLT?
  2. What is the difference between BSc MLT and BMLT? What is the duration of the course?
  3. Am I eligible to do BMLT after completing DMLT from CMAI?
  4. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is Blood Test the only work of BMLT studies Lab Technician? Can we earn good after this course?
  6. How to pursue diploma in cement technology through distance learning
  7. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  8. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  9. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  10. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  11. What is the exam schedule of B.A Part II in Magadh University?
  12. Eligibility to appear in IP University B.Ed entrance exam for BMLT graduate? -- [New]
  13. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  14. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  15. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  16. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  17. Is it Beneficial to do M.Phil(distance learning) after M.A(Sociology)? Is distance learning valid for govt. jobs?
  18. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
2nd August 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do my BMLT through distance learning? I have qualified my D.Pharmacy

How can I join tha distance coarse of bmlt?
17th July 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do my BMLT through distance learning? I have qualified my D.Pharmacy

I've passed in dmlt can i applied for bmlt from nalnda open university
4th March 2016, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have 53years old and I want to do d pharmacy by correspondence course for running our medical store. Please suggest.
Rizwani
2nd July 2019, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Any difference between bmlt(bechelor of medical lab technician) and bsc.mlt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?