5th June 2011, 05:54 PM
athulthampu

Will I get a good rank for admission in Kerala college? I have scored 110 in NATA and 83% in CBSE in Kerala

i got 110 in nata and 83% cbse in kerala
i didnt got any other entrances exam. pls cofirm that i will get gud rank to get admission in kerala colleges

suggest some colleges which do merit admissions

pls i am in a mess

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government college in Kerala after scoring 104 score in NATA and 82% in 12th CBSE?
  2. Admission in self financing colleges of Kerala is possible with 112 in NATA and 85% in 12th? Names of good B.Arch colleges in Kerala? -- [New]
  3. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
  4. Which college is there in Kerala to get admission? I have scored 90 in NATA with 70% in 12th
  5. How many seats are there in B.Arch/B.Planning in AIEEE college in Kerala?
  6. Will i be able to secure a seat after getting 100 marks in NATA in Kerala?
  7. Will i be able to secure a seat in a good college in kerala after getting a score of 101 in NATA?
  8. Is it necessary to appear for NATA exam to get admission into Kerala state engineering colleges?
  9. When would the NATA test be held in Kerala?
  10. Will I get a government college after scoring 109 in NATA?
  11. Coaching classes for NATA in Kerala?
  12. Is it necessary to take Kerala Engineering entrance exam or only NATA exam to take B.Arch admission in Kerala?
  13. Am i eligible for admission in any medical college in Kerala? I have scored 161 marks in NEET
  14. How can I get a college through Kerala Engineering entrance exam with low fees? My rank is 14750
  15. Is NATA sufficient for admission to Architecture colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  17. Can I get admission in any government or self finance medical college in Kerala
  18. Can I get admission for B.Arch course in Kerala? My AIEEE AIR is 15234 and my category(SC) rank is 913. My state(Kerala) rank is 832 and state category rank is 18th. I belong to SC category
15th August 2015, 01:10 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get a good rank for admission in Kerala college? I have scored 110 in NATA and 83% in CBSE in Kerala

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank as per your marks before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
28th May 2016, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a good rank for admission in Kerala college? I have scored 110 in NATA and 83% in CBSE in Kerala

I got 104 in nata and 85 % in cbse 12 board exam
Would i get admission in merit seat in good kerala colleges.. plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?