8th May 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MDS course in Karnataka if I am from Kerala?

I am a student from kerala. How do I get admission for MDS in Karnataka...please tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. How to get MDS seat in PGCET Karnataka?
  2. How to take admission in Kerala, Tamilnadu or Karnataka?
  3. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  4. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?
  5. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?
  6. What are the courses after BDS in India?
  7. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  8. Will I get MBBS government allotted seat in self financed medical college after scoring 192.25?
  9. Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala
  10. Which branch should I choose in MDS to become a Forensic Odontologist? Eligibility to study MDS course?
  11. Any chance for admission for MBBS in Kerala after scoring 2293 rank in Kerala Medical entrance exam? How much rank is required for admission in COMEDK for MBBS in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in a good college in Kerala or Karnataka?
  13. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MDS in Karnataka?
  14. Fee expenses to study MDS in any Self Finance College of Karnataka through COMEDK?
  15. Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS?
  16. Total number of seats in MDS in government and self financing colleges in Kerala? What is the fee structure of Self financing MDS colleges in Kerala? -- [New]
  17. How to apply for KCET exam if my son is studying 2nd year in Kerala?
  18. Can I apply for Karnataka CET if I am from Kerala and doing +2 from Kerala?

21st August 2011, 12:49 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in MDS course in Karnataka if I am from Kerala?

Dear

The consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has been assigned the task of organizing a common entrance test for the academic year 2011-2012.

If you are interested then you must give this entrance.

Best wishes

27th October 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MDS course in Karnataka if I am from Kerala?

Fee structure of MD course?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?