19th November 2014, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?

I have appeared 12th NIOS exams.. expect good marks want to pursue engineering in TN/Karnataka or Kerala... Please furnished will I get admission without hurdle nios 12tth pass whether engineering colleges in TN Enigineering college/Karnataka engineering colleges/Kerala engineering colleges possible

Related Questions:
  1. In which engineering college(affiliated to Anna University) in Tamil Nadu I am eligible to take admission? I am pursuing my SSC through NIOS
  2. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?
  3. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  4. Which are the universities providing BSc Biotech and BSc Microbiology course?
  5. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  6. What's the procedure to get admission in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? I am from Kerala and having 98% marks in my 12th
  7. How to take admission in Kerala, Tamilnadu or Karnataka?
  8. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  9. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  10. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  11. List of good colleges providing MSc in Kerala, Tamilnadu and Karnataka?
  12. Which are the best medical colleges in Kerala, Karnataka and Tamilnadu?
  13. Elligibility for admission into government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu ? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  15. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  16. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  17. How to get admission in colleges like PSG? I am studying in 12th in Karnataka
  18. Could a student having 60 marks in AIEEE get admission in any government engineering college situated in Karnataka, MP, AP or Tamil Nadu?
21st November 2014, 07:38 PM
Azimudddin
Junior Member+

Default Re: Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?

Yes. You will get Admission in Engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu and Kerala. However Tamil Nadu and Kerala have their own entrance exam state wise. Those students who have completed their higher secondary from Tamil Nadu And Kerala are only eligible to sit for their respective state's entrance examination. So, you will have to take admissions in management quotas.

Here I am listing some of the good colleges who have management quota's

Colleges in Tamil Nadu:-

1. SRM University

www.Srmuniv.ac.in

2. Alagappa College Of Technology

www.annauniv.edu/act

3. RMK Engineering College

www.rmkec.ac.in

4. Velammal Engineering College

www.verammal.org

5. Easwari Engineering College

www.srmeaswari.ac.in

6 Sri Venkateshwara College Of Engineering

www.svce.ac.in

7. Sathyabama University

www.Sathyabamauniversity.ac.in

Colleges in Kerala:-

1. MES College Of Engineering

www.mesce.ac.in

2. SCMS School Of Engineering & Technology

www.scmsgroup.in

3. MAR Athanasious College Of Engineering

www.mace.ac.in
4th June 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?

Can I take admission in state board for 12th after completing 10th from NIOS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?