16th March 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges for Biotech?

I have qualified gate with a score of 359..air 885...in biotechnology.....kindly tell me about the colleges where i can go..also if i have any chance at nitie. also, I have recently joined a company ....how are my chances after one year experience to get good colleges...for next yr my score is 491...kindly reply asap.thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for B.Tech Biotech? Date of exam for B.tech Biotech course?
  2. List of colleges offering 5 years integrated course in Biotech in Kerala?
  3. List of U.P. Btech Biotech Colleges and Rank Required To Get Good Colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  5. List of PG colleges in Mumbai offering Biotech? What is the fee structure?
  6. Top colleges for MSc Biotech course?
  7. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  8. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  9. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 479 rank in General and 194 in GL in UPTU B.Tech Biotech
  10. Best colleges for Biomedical engineering? is it better than Biotechnology? Scope in future?
  11. Which exams to give after 12th to get into Biotech Colleges? Best biotech colleges in Karnataka and India?
  12. What are the jobs related to Plan Biotech? List of Biotech companies in Bangalore which are suitable for my career?
  13. List of government and private colleges offering BSc Biotech in Mumbai?
  14. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  15. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech -- [New]
  16. Can I do M.Tech in Biotech having completed B.Sc in Biotech? Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  17. How may I get details about Bio-medical and Biotech Engineering? Which one is more preferable in context of better job opportunities? List of economical colleges offering these courses?
  18. How to do MSc in Inorganic Chemistry after doing Biotech Hons? is there any entrance test? List of colleges in Chandigarh
7th May 2013, 12:31 AM
banacareer

Default Re: List of the colleges for Biotech?

Hi,

Top Biotech Schools (public sector)

1. School of Life Sciences University of Hyderabad Hyderabad

2. School of Biotechnology JNU New Delhi

3. Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Trivandrum Kerala

4. Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Maharashtra

5. University School of Biotechnology Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasta University New Delhi

6. Animal Biotechnology Research centre National Dairy Research Institute Karnal, Haryana

7. Department of Molecular Biology & Genetic Engineering

GB Panth University of Agriculture and Technology Pantnagar, Uttarakhand

8. Department of Biotechnology University of Kashmir Srinagar, J&K

9. School of Biotechnology Banaras Hindu University Varanasi, UP

10. Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology MS University of Baroda Vadodara, Gujarat
22nd May 2015, 11:51 AM
AKP 0

List of the colleges for Biotech--

<<<Department of Molecular Biology & Genetic Engineering

<<<University School of Biotechnology Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasta University New Delhi

<<<School of Biotechnology JNU New Delhi

<<<GB Panth University of Agriculture and Technology Pantnagar, Uttarakhand

<<<School of Biotechnology Banaras Hindu University Varanasi, UP

<<<Department of Biotechnology University of Kashmir Srinagar, J&K

<<<Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Trivandrum Kerala

<<<Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Maharashtra

<<<School of Life Sciences University of Hyderabad Hyderabad

<<<Animal Biotechnology Research centre National Dairy Research Institute Karnal, Haryana
5th June 2015, 11:43 AM
White +

List of the colleges for Biotech=

==Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Trivandrum Kerala

==School of Biotechnology JNU New Delhi

==School of Life Sciences University of Hyderabad Hyderabad

==GB Panth University of Agriculture and Technology Pantnagar, Uttarakhand

==Department of Molecular Biology & Genetic Engineering

==Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Maharashtra

==School of Biotechnology Banaras Hindu University Varanasi, UP

==Department of Biotechnology University of Kashmir Srinagar, J&K

==University School of Biotechnology Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasta University New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?