16th August 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I join IIST for pursuing post graduation? Eligibility and fee structure?

hello sir,
i am persueing b. tech. through a government engineering college of rajastha, can i join iist after completing b. tech. for post graduation?
what will b the eligibility and fee structure?
and afterwards can i build my carrier in isro?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Tech in IIST after 12th? Fee structure?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  3. How to get a seat in IIST? Average marks required to join IIST?
  4. What is the eligibility to get admitted in IIST? Is there any entrance exam for IIST?
  5. Percentage required in B.Tech for integrated M.Tech-PhD in IIST?
  6. Information about the post graduation course from NICMAR?
  7. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  9. Fee structure in IIST course? How many semesters are included in these courses?
  10. How to get admission in ISRO after 12th?
  11. Information regarding fee structure and registration procedure to join CWA course after completion of Post Graduation in M.Com course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for this?
  12. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI?
  13. Eligibility criteria for doing Bioinformatics Graduation and PG? How good are the career placements after this course? List of recognized and good colleges in India?
  14. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  15. Universities for B.Ed after less marks in graduation?
  16. How to apply in government colleges while pursuing B.Com? Procedure for B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?
  17. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  18. Post graduation in Medicines for Bangladeshi student? Fee structure?
19th August 2014, 12:46 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IIST for pursuing post graduation? Eligibility and fee structure?

Yes surely you will be eligible for admission into Post Graduation course after completion of Engineering Graduation from your respective college. But for admission into Post Graduation there will be an entrance examination then only you can get admission into your choice of college.

Only those with a good score in GATE or any other state level entrance exam will be eligible for admission into a top Post Graduation college. GATE is conducted for admission into Post Graduation course and you need to get a qualified score to become eligible for scholarship and admission into M.Tech course.

For GATE exam you need to score 60% marks in B.Tech so study well and ensure that you score good marks in your Graduation which is above 60%. GATE clearing will ensure that you will get scholarship sponsored by AICTE during M.Tech program for 2 years duration. Hence start preparing for GATE with special attention to your B.Tech syllabus. Clearing GATE with a good score will definitely help you.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?