5th June 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in good colleges? My AIEEE state rank in Punjab is 2810

i got 2810 state rank in punjab can i still get admission in gud coleges in punjab????
plzz send me details on my mail id..

Related Questions:
  1. In which colleges can I get admission in AP after scoring AIEEE B.Arch rank of 2910 at state level?
  2. Can I get admission in good engineering colleges of Punjab through AIEEE? I have got state(Punjab) rank 8856 in AIEEE
  3. Can I get a seat after scoring 2810 in AIEEE?
  4. In which colleges can I get admission in Punjab after scoring AIEEE rank of 7151 at state level?
  5. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  6. Admission in any NIT or top 5 engineering colleges of Punjab University after scoring 107 in AIEEE with a state rank of 277 and AIR of 52000?
  7. Admission through AIEEE through Madhya Pradesh state quota? Good colleges in M.P. based on AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Where can I get admission for B.Tech after scoring an AIEEE rank of 89942(overall)? Which are the good colleges in which I can get? Any chance for admission in Thapar University(Punjab)?
  9. Which are the good colleges for me after scoring an AIEEE rank of 808833 and state rank of 15432?
  10. Colleges which I could get after scoring AIEEE Punjab state rank of 1800?
  11. Any chance to get admission in good college through AIEEE after scoring 359278 rank and 19254 state rank? List of the colleges?
  12. Which college should I consider under PTU after scoring 49 marks in AIEEE with state rank of 8220?
  13. Which b.arch colleges can i get into with AIEEE AIR of 8830?
  14. List of good colleges in Noida where I can get admission in B.Tech? My AIEEE rank is 196928 -- [New]
  15. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  16. In which college will I get admission after scoring 2,23,000 rank in AIEEE? List of WBJEE colleges based on my rank?
  17. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank?
  18. How may I get admissions in Thapar university? I've secured Punjab state rank 1803 in AIEEE and have passed qualifying exam from Bathinda in Punjab with 92% marks in PCM(CBSE)
2nd July 2015, 06:38 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in good colleges? My AIEEE state rank in Punjab is 2810

Your state rank is very good and on this base you are eligible for the central counselling and in central counselling you can the top government collages and be remember that the college that you want to get admission fill as first choice.

Collage in Punjab state that you can apply are-

>> Punjab Technical University, patiala
Punjab

>> Lovely Professional University, patiala
Punjab

>> Punjab university, Chandigarh

>> Chandigarh University, Chandigarh

>> Thapar University, Punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?