6th June 2011, 12:48 PM
akshataieee

How may I get admissions in Thapar university? I've secured Punjab state rank 1803 in AIEEE and have passed qualifying exam from Bathinda in Punjab with 92% marks in PCM(CBSE)

respected sir/madam,

i have secured punjab state rank of 1803 in AIEEE-. I have passed my qualifying exam from bathinda in punjab with 92% aggregate marks in physics,chemistry and mathematics(CBSE board). Can i get admission in electronics and communication engineering in thapar university?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get admission for B.Tech after scoring an AIEEE rank of 89942(overall)? Which are the good colleges in which I can get? Any chance for admission in Thapar University(Punjab)?
  2. Can I get admission in Thapar university Punjab afer scoring 25k to 30k rank in AIEEE?
  3. Admission in thapar university with 28000 rank in aieee (general category, outside punjab) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  5. Admission in Thapar University Punjab after scoring an AIEEE rank of 52000?
  6. Will I be considered for state quota in NIT Jalandhar as I passed my class 10th from Punjab? Which NIT I can get after scoring 142 marks out of 360 in AIEEE?
  7. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  8. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala?
  9. Is there any chance for admission in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and 4000 state rank?
  10. In which colleges can I get admission in Punjab after scoring AIEEE rank of 7151 at state level?
  11. Can I get admission on the basis of B.Tech in Punjab University after scoring 11581?
  12. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  13. Which college should I consider under PTU after scoring 49 marks in AIEEE with state rank of 8220?
  14. Which college can I get in punjab after scoring 64 marks in AIEEE, AIR of 232600 and state rank of 5760?
  15. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  16. Can I get SSGPURC in Punjab University through Joint admission after scoring 46826 rank in AIEEE?
  17. Admission in Thapar university is possible with 85% in 12th Non-Medical Punjab board? -- [New]
  18. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
25th August 2015, 05:47 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How may I get admissions in Thapar university? I've secured Punjab state rank 1803 in AIEEE and have passed qualifying exam from Bathinda in Punjab with 92% marks in PCM(CBSE)

Thapar University is one of the premier universities of the country.

They don't conduct their entrance exam but select the candidate on the basis of your score in some other nationalized entrance exams such as JEE.

The candidate has to apply well in advance for the admission and after the result, the candidate has to attend the counseling conducted by them.

If your marks are much enough for them, then you are allotted a seat and a branch as per your marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?