19th April 2011, 11:19 PM
rajcool

Can I get admission in government hotel management college after passing 12th from open board?

Can I get admission in government hotel management college after passing 12th from open board?

thanks

20th April 2011, 06:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in government hotel management college after passing 12th from open board?

You are eligible provide you fulfill certain criterias. First of all the institute from where you did your 12th standard must be from a recognised board. You need to have a minimum of 50% score in the same. Also there will be entrance exams which they need to score well in. You should not below 17 years of age.
23rd May 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in government hotel management college after passing 12th from open board?

can i have the date for govt. hotel management exam?
24th May 2011, 09:12 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Yes you are eligible. The age required is above than 18 years. You should be get 50% marks for general and 45% for SC/ST.
You should also prepare for entrance exam.
Thanks
29th June 2011, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

from where i can recieve application forms?
3rd July 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in any of the course of hotel management with only education classifications ad 8th pass..in delhi aur chenaai region..please do suggest me college name also.... my mail_id is [email protected]...
20th September 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

when do entrance exam happen to take addimission in hotel management management colleges
28th November 2011, 02:02 PM
litunu

You are eligible provide you fulfill certain criterias. First of all the institute from where you did your 12th standard must be from a recognised board. You need to have a minimum of 50% score in the same. Also there will be entrance exams which they need to score well in. You should not below 17 years of age.
13th December 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in electronics and comm.after matric.can i do hotel management.....when will enter test is held? What is the procedure to get form? My id is [email protected]
23rd September 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for taking admission into hotel management courses..?
27th May 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

What is diffrence in doing hm from private coldge rathet thsn govt
25th November 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

can i apper for exam as i am in compartment
i had failed in maths exam i have to give second compartment can i fill the form of hotel management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?