15th November 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in any college after passing 12th from Open School?

I am doing my 12th from open schooling. After that i want to pursue my studies further. So tell me if i can get admission in any college after passing 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?
  2. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
  3. Can i get admission in any college after passing 12th from Open School? -- [New]
  4. What can I do after passing 12th from an Open School? Can I get admission in regular colleges or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What happens if one completes 10+2 through open school?
  6. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT if completed 12th from Open School?
  9. Procedure to get admission in 12th Science of Open School for disqualified candidate from Maharashtra State Board? List of Open Schools in Mumbai?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing 12th from Assam State Open School?
  11. What will be the problems faced in future after passing 12th from open school and have studied ICSE syllabus till 10th?
  12. Is it possible to take admission in another school or college after passing 11th from ICSE school?
  13. Where can I get admission for professional course after passing 10th from open school?
  14. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  15. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  16. Can I do my 12th standard in Open School or will it affect my future?
  17. Is it possible to take admission in another school after passing 11th?
  18. Is it difficult to study MBBS for 12th Open School candidate?
15th November 2015, 07:18 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in any college after passing 12th from Open School?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the graduation course in any university after the graduation degree.

To get the admission in the graduation course the required eligibility criteria is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from any reocngised board and must fulfill the other eligibility for the admission whether of the aggregate, age and stream.

For more information about the admission procedure visit the institute from where you want to pursue.
15th November 2015, 08:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in any college after passing 12th from Open School?

Yes, of course you can pursue the higher studies after the 10+2 from the recognised board.

To get the admission in the higher studies (graduation degree) after the 10+2 the required eligibility criteria is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.

As NIOS is a recognised board. So you are eligible to get the admission in any course and university for the higher studies.
15th November 2015, 09:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my 12th from open schooling. After that i want to pursue my studies further. So tell me if i can get admission in any college after passing 12th?
Yes, you can do Graduation after completing 12th standard through open school. However, it is not possible to do Graduation through regular mode. It is possible for you to do Graduation Distance or correspondence mode.

- Applicants must have completed 12th standard or equivalent qualification from any discipline with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate (45 % in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognized university.

- The applicant in the final year degree (bachelors or masters) can also apply.

- The applicant should be an Indian national
15th November 2015, 09:12 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, of course you are eligible to pursue the graduation course after the 10+2 from the open schooling.

To get the admission in the graduation in a recognised university course the required eligibility criteria is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.

As, the NIOS is a recognised board so you are eligible to get the admission in the graduation course even after the 10+2 from the NIOS board.
15th November 2015, 10:05 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The certificates obtained from the open schooling is valid for admission in any university of India. Open schooling is recognized by the Central Government of India. So if you want to do your higher studies further, you can proceed without any hesitation.

You can get admission in top university of India like Delhi University on the basis of marks scored in 10+2.
15th November 2015, 10:38 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

12th or higher secondary from open schooling is equivalent to the higher secondary degree from regular schooling.
So, students who obtained their degree from open schooling can continue their higher studies from whichever the college they want if they fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission in that very college.
So, you don't need to worry about the validity of degree in the universities as it will be valid everywhere. You just need to secure as high marks as possible which will help you to take admission in top college after higher secondary in Bachelor degree program which will be of 3 years.
15th November 2015, 11:37 PM
MASTER RAVI

Hi,
I am happy to tell you that you can join a college for Higher Study,those provide Open University Education.You can also do the Distance Education after Completing the 12th Class from Open School.You can visit the colleges and take the details for this and do the study for higher Education.So i suggest you that visit the open universities for Further Education.
16th November 2015, 09:59 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in any college after passing 12th from open schooling.
Passing certificate from any recognised open school has same value as that of from any other regular school.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in order to apply for admission in some graduation degree.
Age of candidate must be from 17 to 21 years.
23rd July 2017, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I'm 12 PCM andhra state board students my physics question paper is for 90 marks (theory 60 practical 30)chemistry also for 90 marks and maths 2A for 75 marks maths 2B for 75 marks English for 100 marks. Then how i have to calculate my best of four %for admission at DU
14th August 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of science, now I'm going to change my subject, in arts... if I exam in arts in open state school though I'm a student of science , does any problem if I do like this
9th August 2021, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

i got 81 % in 12 th .can i get clg in DU for bs.c (hon.) physics ,chemistry or maths
28th August 2021, 06:14 PM
Singhskomal

If you open board is recognised board than definitely you can get admission in any college and any course according to your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?