10th January 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission for Hotel Management course in Government college with only 46% in 12th?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am interested for BHM in MAHARASTRA. I got in 10th 70%. 12th sci i got only 46%. In less fees. I am Sc candidate. Can i get scholarship?

Can i get government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  3. Is Hotel Management Course from Government Colleges Not Good?
  4. How to get admission in hotel management with below average marks in 12th?
  5. Is there any government college of Hotel Management in India? Where can I get the application form?
  6. Entrance exam to be answered to do Hotel Management course after passing 12th commerce?
  7. Can I get admission in government hotel management college after passing 12th from open board?
  8. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  9. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths?
  10. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  11. Best colleges to do hotel management? What is the fee structure and the admission process? I have given the 12th standard in science
  12. How to take admission in government college in India for Hotel Management?
  13. How to do PG course in Hotel management? I am doing B.Tech from Krishna Engineering College
  14. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  15. Can I take admission in Hotel Management college if I am 28 years old?
  16. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  17. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  18. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?
12th January 2015, 04:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission for Hotel Management course in Government college with only 46% in 12th?

The admission in the government colleges for Hotel Management course is done through entrance exams. Hence, even with a score of 46% in your 12th you can opt for Hotel Management course in government college provided you have good score in the entrance exam. You can also get scholarship on the basis of your performance in Hotel Management course and based on your category since you belong to Scheduled Caste.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?