16th June 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government or some other good college in Haryana?

sir,can i get admission in government or some good colledges of haryana.my all india rank is 1lakh50thousand and my rank in harayana is 6thousand .can i get admission in best government colledge of harayana through counselling?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I register for Haryana state counseling? What will be the procedure to take admission in Deenbandhu Choturam University of Science and Technology, Haryana? List of some good government colleges for B.Tech in Haryana
  2. How to take admission in government college after scoring 50000 AIR in AIEEE exam?
  3. Will I get admission in government college of Haryana in B.Tech(Mechanical Trade) after scoring 6080 state rank in Haryana?
  4. Can I get a seat in good government college in Haryana? My state rank is 7126
  5. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of top government B.Tech colleges in haryana? Can I take direct admission in government college in Haryana after scoring AIEEE rank of 4 Lakh and state rank of 19000
  7. Admission in any government Architecture college of Haryana after scoring 116 in B.Arch and AIR of 4335?
  8. Can I get admission in government medical college ?I am from Haryana -- [New]
  9. Admission in B.Tech college in Haryana through AIEEE? Which are those colleges?
  10. Is Haryana College of Technology and Management a government or private college? Can I get admission after scoring an AIEEE rank of 600000?
  11. Can I get admission in any government or semi government engineering college in Haryana?
  12. What's the elgibility criteria for getting admission in government college in Haryana region? I got 118 marks in AIEEE
  13. Can I get admission in any government engineering college in Haryana? My JEE mains number is 48 in OBC
  14. How can I get admission in a good government college after scoring AIR of 92991 and Haryana state rank of 3653
  15. Will I get any government or semi-government college in Haryana after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE? My state rank in haryana is 6452
  16. Can I get admission in a good college of Haryana/Punjab after scoring AIR of 217774
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in government medical college Chandigarh if I am from Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  18. What is the procedure to get a seat in Haryana government engineering college with sports quota?
20th August 2012, 10:07 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in government or some other good college in Haryana?

On the basis of your rank in engineering entrance examination you are certainly eligible to apply for admission in government engineering colleges .
Once you clear engineering entrance examination you become eligible to apply for admission. However, you must remember that your bachelor’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned that. Unfortunately, you haven't even mentioned that you have got this rank in which entrance examination!

I would also like to remind you that not all the government colleges/universities offer all the branches of engineering courses.

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed government universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission.
There are also government colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the quality of education they impart. Kindly provide the full academic details, name of the entrance examination and choice of branch in engineering to get the desired information.
20th August 2012, 11:27 PM
ad55

Default Re: Can I get admission in government or some other good college in Haryana?

On the basis of your rank you are eligible to appear for the counselling in the government colleges but I cant say that you will surely get a seat

As your rank is very less so your chances of getting a seat in government college are less ,but you can try for the UGC recognized private colleges such as

1.Lovely Profesional University-Punjab
2.Amity University
3.MMU-Ambala

I would like to recommend to take admision somewhere and prepare for the exam again
and you might get a good rank next time
20th August 2012, 11:30 PM
ad55

On the basis of your rank you are eligible to appear for the counselling in the government colleges but I cant say that you will surely get a seat

As your rank is very less so your chances of getting a seat in government college are less ,but you can try for the UGC recognized private colleges such as

1.Lovely Profesional University-Punjab
2.Amity University
3.MMU-Ambala

I would like to recommend to take admision somewhere and prepare for the exam again
and you might get a good rank next time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?