16th June 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best college in AIEEE that I can get after scoring 176 with 23,717 rank

I score 176 and got a rank of 23,717 what is the best college in AIEEE I can get?

20th August 2012, 10:02 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is the best college in AIEEE that I can get after scoring 176 with 23,717 rank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I score 176 and got a rank of 23,717 what is the best college in AIEEE I can get?
With 176 marks rank of 23717 you are eligible to apply for admission in engineering colleges.

However, you must remember that your bachelor’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. In the absence of such vital information it is not even possible to say for which college/university you are eligible for.

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC.

There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and the quality of education they impart.

Kindly provide the full academic details and choice of branch in engineering to get the desired information.
I would also like to remind you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the branches of engineering courses.
20th August 2012, 10:40 PM
ad55

Default Re: Which is the best college in AIEEE that I can get after scoring 176 with 23,717 rank

With the rank you got you can easily get your home state NIT as well as mostly all the new NIT's like delhi etc but you may have to compromise on the course you will get
Just attend the counselling till the end rounds
20th August 2012, 11:33 PM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

hi,
23k rank in AIEEE ensures you to apply for the engineering courses.You also have a chance into getting one of the NIT's if you go through the state quota or you'll surely get the IIIT's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?