19th March 2016, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IIT, NIT or any other central funding institution having 448 GATE score?

Sir, I belong to Muslim community and my GATE score is 448 in ECE. Can I get admission in any IIT, NIT, or any other central funding institutions in 2016 ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in M.Tech in any NIT with GATE score of 448 and rank 6664?
  2. Can I get into any NIT after scoring 41.6 marks in GATE with 448 GATE score?
  3. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar or Punjab University with a score of 448 in GATE Exam?
  4. Can I get admission in NIT and IIT without GATE scorecard if secured 32000 rank in GATE(EC)?
  5. What is the GATE score for M.Tech admission in NIT and IIT college?
  6. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if secured 60% in GATE? Will this score give me good job?
  7. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT with a score of 35 in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in M.Tech in any good NIT or IIT after scoring 521 GATE score?
  9. Required score in GATE Exam to get into IIT and NIT?
  10. Where do I stand a chance for admission after scoring 448 score and 6664 AIR?
  11. What is the procedure for M.Tech Computer Science course? What is the fee structure and is it approved by UGC and AICTE?
  12. How can I get admission in any NIT with a GATE score of 40.33?
  13. What are the chances to get into NITK Surathkal college after scorcing 448 GATE score?
  14. Is there any chance of getting admission into IIT or NIT after scoring 271 in GATE?
  15. Any chance to get NITK Surathkal after scoring 448 in GATE score?
  16. How could I get admission in any IIT or NIT after scoring 43.67 marks, 475 GATE score and 5264 rank in GATE? In which universities should I apply?
  17. How many times can one attempt GATE exam? What is the score required for GATE?
  18. Which are the institutes offering Ph.D? Am I eligible to apply for NIT? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
26th May 2017, 11:54 AM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIT, NIT or any other central funding institution having 448 GATE score?

So you want to know about the admission of IIT,NIT and other central funding institute on the basis of gate score .
For this, you have to wait for some time there are counseling to be held after some time .
On the basis of that your admission college will declare.because for different college institute having different requirement for gate score.
Have patience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?