17th July 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Karnataka from Maharashtra in direct 2nd year engineering?

Can I get admission in Karnataka from Maharashtra in direct second year engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Karnataka from Maharashtra in direct 2nd year engineering?
  2. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra to pursue direct 2nd year in engineering?
  3. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  4. Cutoff list of engineering college in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in Civil Engineering course?
  5. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission?
  7. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in engineering after scoring 70% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  8. Cutoff list of Civil Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra colleges?
  9. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  10. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  11. List of all government engineering colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission -- [New]
  12. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  13. Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?
  14. Cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  15. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  16. How can I take admission for direct 2nd year engineering from Andhra after completing civil engineering diploma from maharashtra
  17. Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?
  18. Can I get admission in Karnataka state after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering from Mumbai and Maharashtra Board with 72%

24th September 2014, 08:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Karnataka from Maharashtra in direct 2nd year engineering?

No, you cannot get admission in second year of engineering in Karnataka even if you have completed your Diploma in Maharashtra.

You can get admission only in Maharashtra in second year of engineering if you have completed the Diploma course from Mahatashtra. To get admission, you need to appear for the LEET exam and after qualifying the LEET exam, you can get direct admission in the second year of engineering in Maharashtra but you not get admission in Karnataka even if you follow the above process. So, there is no chance for you to get admission in second year of engineering in Karnataka.

18th June 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Karnataka from Maharashtra in direct 2nd year engineering?

Can I get admission in Maharashtra from Karnataka indirect 2nd year engineering,.??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?