4th August 2013, 12:46 AM
Prathvi55

How can I take admission for direct 2nd year engineering from Andhra after completing civil engineering diploma from maharashtra

I completed civil engg diploma from maharashtra.can i get admission for direct second year engg from andhra?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  2. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  3. Cutoff list of engineering college in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in Civil Engineering course?
  4. Can a candidate be eligible to get direct admission into 2nd year of B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after diploma in civil engineering branch
  6. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year? -- [New]
  7. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  8. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra to pursue direct 2nd year in engineering?
  9. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  10. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in engineering after scoring 70% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  12. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission?
  13. How to get admission in direct 2nd year in civil engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?
  15. Can I take admission in B.E 2nd or 1st year after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  17. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year in mechanical engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  18. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
31st October 2017, 10:11 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission for direct 2nd year engineering from Andhra after completing civil engineering diploma from maharashtra

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course. To get admission you have to appear and qualify in LEET ( Lateral Entry Entrance Test).

The examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in course. The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination varies with institutes.

So, kindly visit at official website of respective institute in which you want to get admission.

Only candidates of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in government institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?