16th April 2013, 08:20 PM
krishwinsome

What is the necessary cutoff to enter into top 10 colleges for engineering in OC category?

wat is the neccessary cut-off 2 enter in top 10 college for engineering in oc category

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff required to join Mechanical Engineering in top 10 engineering colleges of Chennai?
  2. Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  3. What is the cutoff required to enter into top Architecture college in Tamilnadu? -- [New]
  4. What is the cutoff required to enter top Architecture college in Tamilnadu?
  5. What is the ECET cutoff rank for top 10 engineering colleges in AP?
  6. Master's Degree in Civil engineering in top colleges in ndia
  7. How to get a seat in engineering in Pondicherry NIT? Which are the top colleges(Government or Private)?
  8. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to get in top 10 engineering colleges?
  9. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  10. Can I get top colleges after scoring 185.5 cutoff?
  11. List of top 10 colleges of engineering? What is the cutoff score?
  12. I have 135 points in sports and 180.5 engineering cutoff marks. Can I get seats in top colleges in Anna university?
  13. Cutoff of top 10 engineering colleges in Mumbai? Cutoff of Thakur Engineering College
  14. Will I get admission in top 10 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu for ECE course after scoring 193 cutoff in 12th?
  15. List of top 10 engineering colleges? What is the cutoff marks requirement?
  16. Cutoff marks for B.E Mechanical and Automobile Engineering for admission in top 10 colleges of Tamilnadu?
  17. What is the cutoff of CET engineering of top 20 colleges in Bangalore?
  18. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
18th June 2017, 01:41 PM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: What is the necessary cutoff to enter into top 10 colleges for engineering in OC category?

For getting admission within top 10 engineering colleges, You must stand within rank of top 20,000 published by university. Cut-Off also varies from institute to institute and branchwise. You must have score more than 90% in (10+2) and 350 marks out of 360 in JEE Main. For IIT admission, You should have good score in JEE Advanced.

Top Engineering Colleges In India
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Birla Institute of Technology, Pilani
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
- National Institute Technology, Warangal
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra

Admission Procedure
- Apply for admission to universities to which you are interested.
- University will publish the merit list which is prepared on the basis of score secured by candidates in qualifying exam & entrance exam.
- During online counselling, Seat will be allotted you on the basis of Filled Choice, Seat Availability and Merit Rank.
- If interested for alloted seat by university, Confirm your admission by depositing fees to institute.

Documents Required For Admission
- Mark Sheets of Class 10th and 12th
- Passing Certificates of 10th and 12th
- JEE Main Admit Card
- JEE Main Score Card
- School Leaving Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?