9th July 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?

I have studied and done diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa. Will i get admission to direct 2nd to degree in Maharashtra? If yes then what is the procedure? And what are the doccuments requried?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  2. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year of NPTI, Nagpur if secured 69.88% in Electrical Engineering Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  3. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in degree colleges of Maharashtra after completing diploma in Mechanical from Tilak University? What is the procedure?
  4. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 59% in diploma in electrical engineering
  5. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%? -- [New]
  6. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  7. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  8. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  9. Should I take admission in Electrical Engineering for direct 2nd year after passing diploma with 82%?
  10. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  11. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  12. Which are the colleges offering direct 2nd year engineering admission for Goan Students outside Goa?
  13. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in colleges of Maharashtra after doing diploma in mechanical?
  14. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  16. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  17. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  18. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
16th July 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?

i want to addmison in amie collage in kolkatta in direct second year ? How to procedure it.
28th July 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?

Sir, I have done Diploma in Fabrication & Erection Engineering , but i want to go for Degree in Mechanical engineering so please help me which are colleges in Goa as well as in maharashtra , so that I can get direct admission
7th August 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

can i get addmission in second year engineering diploma after hsc
20th March 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in fabrication engineering from goa, and i have 2 years work experience could i get admission for degree in mechanical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?