5th August 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Kolhapur in direct 2nd year with 58%

Can i get admisn in kolhapur with 58% in direct 2nd yer?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of Pune, Kolhapur and Solapur University
  2. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year mechanical in Kolhapur University?
  3. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year Mechanical engineering in Pune, Kolhapur University -- [New]
  5. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  6. What is the cutoff marks for direct B.E 2nd year admission?
  7. 3rd year cutoff list for admission in direct 2nd year for Chemical in Mumbai University colleges
  8. Admission in E&TC engineering direct 2nd year?
  9. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  10. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How much percentage is required to get admission in direct 2nd year?
  12. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission?
  13. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
  14. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  15. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  16. What to get direct admission in 2nd in 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech computer science
  17. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  18. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering admission for ENTC?
16th May 2016, 01:01 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Kolhapur in direct 2nd year with 58%

Sorry, to say that your query is not proper. You have not mentioned the course you have completed or the course you wish to take admission. If you are a Diploma
holder, then you can get direct admission in second year of Engineering course through lateral entry admission process in all the engineering colleges except in
NITs and IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?