14th July 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for M.Tech course in top colleges of India without giving GATE Exam?

can we take admission in top college of india for MTceh without giving the GATE exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in top college of India for M.Tech without giving GATE exam? List of the colleges?
  2. How may i continue my higher education in ME after completion of BE?
  3. Names of different types of entrance exams for M.Tech?
  4. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  5. Procedure of counseling after getting qualified in GATE exam for M.Tech in top colleges of India?
  6. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  7. Top engineering colleges in India where I get admission after scoring 23340 in GATE? -- [New]
  8. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  9. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  10. Top colleges offering M.Tech good technology in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  12. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  13. How to get admission for GATE Exam without giving GATE Exam?
  14. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  15. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  16. Can I pursue M.Tech in NITÂ’S after scoring 202 in GATE? I am presently working in a company
  17. Can I get M.Tech in any NIT or top college after scoring 300 GATE score?
  18. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
30th August 2012, 08:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for M.Tech course in top colleges of India without giving GATE Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can we take admission in top college of india for MTceh without giving the GATE exam?

There are various private Universities, which offers the M.Tech programs and conducted their own Entrance examinations for admission. Universities such as VIT and SRM are some of the most highly rated Institutions, offering M.Tech program in various Engineering disciplines and admission is through entrance examinations, conducted by the same.

The VIT University conducts VIT Master's Entrance Examination [VITMEE] in major cities across India. However, preference is given to the candidates with GATE score. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination. Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.

Admission to the SRM University is through Entrance Examination. Candidates with valid score in GATE, TANCET are also eligible to apply and are considered for admission. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying examination.

Some of the other recognized University offering M.Tech programs, for non GATE candidates are:

SASTRA University [Based on the overall percentage of marks secured in the qualifying UG/PG degree, however, GATE candidates are preferred].

KIIT University - [KIIT Entrance Examination - KIITEE].

Lovely Professional University - [LPU NEAT].

For detail information regarding the admission procedure refer to the official website.
2nd March 2013, 07:10 PM
99_prabhat

Default Re: Can I get admission for M.Tech course in top colleges of India without giving GATE Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
no, not at all....for top colleges like iits and nits GATE is compulsory....so dont avoid it...good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?