3rd May 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.Tech in Kerala after completing AMIE in electronics and communication engineering?

I have completed AMIE in electronics and communication engineering. I want to know weather I can get admission for M.Tech in Kerala.

Related Questions:
  1. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  2. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  3. How to do AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  4. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  5. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics engineering?
  6. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to pursue B.Tech through AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  9. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. How to get admission in AMIE after passing diploma in electronics engineering
  11. Will I get admission for M.Tech in government engineering college Kerala after scoring 365 in GATE, 26.67 marks in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  12. How can I apply for AMIE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  13. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  14. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  15. What is the procedure to join AMIE course after passing electronics and communication?
  16. How to get admission in BITS Pilani campus in M.Tech? I have completed ETC
  17. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  18. Any option for me to take admission in M.Tech after completing AMIE?
15th March 2017, 10:19 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Tech in Kerala after completing AMIE in electronics and communication engineering?

AMIE stands for Associate member of institution of the engineers. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in M.Tech in Kerala after completing AMIE in electronics and communication engineering. AMIE students can for go higher studies like M.Tech or MS etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?