19th September 2011, 04:45 PM
aamiratharkhan

Any option for me to take admission in M.Tech after completing AMIE?

i complete my amie completely in sep . Can there is any option for me to take admission in mtech.i have gate score card of score72%

20th September 2011, 07:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any option for me to take admission in M.Tech after completing AMIE?

This is a certification which is given by the Institution of India. This is considered to be equivalent to the engineering degree. Hence the candidates can apply for the M.Tech course if he/she has completed the course of AMIE. But it’s not certified by the AICTE. This degree is regarded as equivalent to BE or B.Tech degree and hence the candidates who have completed AMIE can apply for all the major competitive examinations such GATE etc.
7th August 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any option for me to take admission in M.Tech after completing AMIE?

I completed AMIE. What is the best option now. Is it better to do Mtech or MBA?
29th April 2014, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

is there anyone who has got admission in IITs or NITs after completing amie??
6th June 2015, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

i completed Btech in AMIE as a diatance course Btech with job, and pass out in GATE, so after Am I eligible for IITs/NITs for Mtech course? AMIE students are eligible for iits/nits for mtech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?