16th June 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Girl can get admission in Petroleum engineering?

I'm in class 12 and i have PCM, being a girl can i expect admission in petroleum engineering in india after cracking jee mains?

16th June 2015, 06:30 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Girl can get admission in Petroleum engineering?

Yes, Engineering is a profession where everyone could adopt it and no boundation on the girls and boys but to succeed in this field candidate should have knowledge and clear all basics concepts of his field.

After 12th you have to qualify the IIT or AIEEE exam after that you can apply in many collages that provides the education of the petrochemical engineering are-

>> Indian institute of technology, Mumbai
Maharashtra

>> University of petroleum and energy, Dehradun
Uttarakhand

>> Rajiv gandhi university of petroleum and energy, Uttara pradesh

>> Indian institute of technology, Delhi

>> Motilal nehru national institute of technology, Allahabad

>> Manipal institute of technology, Manipal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?