8th October 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

How can I get seat in MS and M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE? Procedure to get application for the Entrance Exams of these courses?

hello..i am in final year of ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING....i want to know how i can get a seat in MASTER OF SCIENCES and M.TECH at manipal institute of technology..and i want the information about the procedure of application to the entrance exam of M.TECH or MS at manipal institute of technology..how much i have to score in the entrance of manipal institute of technology so that i can easily get into it..plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology after scoring 65% in BCA? Any paid seat in Manipal Institute of Technology?
  2. Can I get admission in M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology? How much marks are needed in the entrance exam? Which subject should I concentrate more on? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which courses can I opt for ME being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  4. Syllabus and books for ENAT 2016 -- [New]
  5. How to prepare for M.Tech to get seat in NITs pursuing final year of my B.Tech?
  6. How can I get admission in manipal institute of technology for M.Tech in digital electronics and advance communication?
  7. Which kind of courses are useful for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE Diploma course?
  8. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  9. Procedure to register for BHEL internship being a ECE student of Bellary Institute?
  10. What is the admission procedure for M.Tech in engineering management in Manipal Institute of Technology
  11. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  12. Admission criteria for engineering courses in Manipal Institute of Technology?
  13. Which are the state government colleges in India accepting GATE score for admission?
  14. Which are the best colleges to do M.Tech in Karnataka?
  15. Attending bank exam while pursuing final year B.E ECE
  16. Which courses I can do like SAP, Embedded Systems being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  17. Which are the good college for M.Tech which dont come under GATE?
  18. Which is better institute for M.Tech between Jaypee and Manipal University?
14th February 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get seat in MS and M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE? Procedure to get application for the Entrance Exams of these courses?

what is the minimum cutoff mark to get seat in manipal mtech courses in manipal entrance
24th May 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get seat in MS and M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE? Procedure to get application for the Entrance Exams of these courses?

hello..i am in final year of COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING....i want to know how i can get a seat in MASTER OF SCIENCES at manipal institute of technology..and i want the information about the procedure of application to the entrance exam of MS at manipal institute of technology..how much i have to score in the entrance of manipal institute of technology so that i can easily get into it..plz help me AND HOW MUCH I SHOULD HAVE AGGRGATE IN BE tell tat also please.....
24th October 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

plz give me the information about MS........
27th October 2013, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

is it not the GATE which we need to write for getting seat in mtech in manipal university?
25th October 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i would like to join manipal university in M teck i have 68% in B teck which exam entrance exam i am prepare to get the admission with scholarship please reply me or my e mail is meravathmuni143 plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?