18th June 2013, 11:16 AM
Enakshi yadav

Am I eligible for MBBS/BDS after passing 12th with 77.80 from Gujarat Board

sir, my 12th %ile is 77.80 from Gujarat Board with pcb. Science %ile is 62.23 total marks obtained are 477/700 and GUJCET %ile is 67.94 and marks are 40. Am I elegible for MBBS/BDS admission. If yes, then guide me the procedure and imp dates for registration and counselling ....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MBBS/BDS after passing 12th with 77.80 from Gujarat Board
  2. How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  4. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  5. How to get admission in LLB in Gujarat after passing 12th in Gujarat state board(Commerce Stream)?
  6. Can I go for Gujarat board after passing 10th?
  7. Can I go for Gujarat board after passing 10th?
  8. How should I do CA course after passing B.Com with English Medium from Gujarat University?
  9. Am I eligible to write EAMCET after passing 12th from Gujarat while being a native of AP?
  10. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  11. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  12. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  13. Admission in B.Pharma or Medical in Gujarat Technical University after passing 12th from UP board? How can I take admission?
  14. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  16. GUJCET qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can i repeat 12th from GSEB board after passing 12th from the same board
  18. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
30th June 2016, 07:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBBS/BDS after passing 12th with 77.80 from Gujarat Board

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in MBBS/BDS course after 10+2 from any recognised board.

The admission in the course is not conducted on the basis of aggregate in board examination as candidates have to qualify in entrance examination such as NEET, AIIMS MMBS to get admission.

So, you have to appear for these examination and after qualifying in it you will be eligible to get admission. The common required eligibility to appear for examination is that candidates must have passed 10+2 with PCB as main paper. The aggregate in PCB in 10+2 varies for different course.
10th November 2019, 07:09 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBBS/BDS after passing 12th with 77.80 from Gujarat Board

The eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS is
1) candidate should score at least 50%in 12 standard in physics, chemistry and biology
2) candidate should be of 17 years at the time of admission
3) candidate should be an indian citizen
If you fulfill the above criteria you are eligible
To get admission in MBBS you will have to pass a national level entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?