22nd September 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

List of Pharmacy Diploma colleges offering admission on 10th basis in Mumbai?

Hello Sir,
Can you please provide me the list of Pharmacy Diploma colleges in Mumbai after 10th passed and on 10th basis? Please provide me the list asap. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join in any diploma course after passing 12th? Are there any colleges offering diploma in Pharmacy?
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  3. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  5. How to do diploma in pharmacy?
  6. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  7. List of top institutions offering UG(pharmacy) course in Mumbai? What's the admission date and procedure for the same?
  8. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  9. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges in Mumbai and Vashi which offers diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  11. Is it possible to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course on 10th basis?
  12. List of colleges offering Ceramic Technology Diploma course on 10th basis? Procedure to apply?
  13. Is it possible to study Diploma in Pharmacy on 10th basis?
  14. List of colleges offering diploma in computers in Mumbai and Thane to those who have score 82% in SSC?
  15. List of the colleges offering diploma course in Mumbai and the list of the courses offered? I have appeared for class 10th this year
  16. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  17. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis?
  18. Procedure of doing diploma in Pharmacy after passing 10th?
1st October 2015, 12:18 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Pharmacy Diploma colleges offering admission on 10th basis in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Can you please provide me the list of Pharmacy Diploma colleges in Mumbai after 10th passed and on 10th basis? Please provide me the list asap. Thank you in advance.
List of Pharmacy Diploma colleges in Mumbai:

Bombay College of Pharmacy
Kalina, Santacruz (E),PIN 400098

C.U. Shah College of Pharmacy for Women
S.N.D.T. Women's University,Juhu Road,Santacruz (W), Mumbai-400049.

Pravara Rural Education Society's College of Pharmacy
At post Chincholi (Via Nashik Road), Tq.Sinnar Dist. NashikPIN 422101

Prin. K.M. Kundnani College of Pharmacy
Plot No. 23, Jote Joy, Rambhau Salgaonkar Marg, Cuffe Parade PIN 400005.

Mumbai Educational Trust's Institute of Pharmacy
General Arunkumar Vaidya Chowk,Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W)PIN 400050.

P.C.T.'s Veer Mata Hiraben P.Shah, College of Pharmacy
Kasar-Vadavli, Ghod Bunder Road,PIN 400601.

SVKM's Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Pharmacy
Gate No.1, Mithibai College Campus, 1st Floor,V.M. Road, Vile parle (West),PIN 400056.

Saraswathi Vidya Bhavan's College of Pharmacy
Sonarpada, Shankaranagar, Shilpada Road, Dombivali (E), Dist : ThanePIN 421203.
18th November 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Pharmacy Diploma colleges offering admission on 10th basis in Mumbai?

Hi i scored 85% in 10 and i am doing 11(pcb). Now in month of december can i apply for diploma in pharmacy. Of yes then please provide the list of colleges in mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?