29th February 2016, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?

Hello Sir/Madam,
Is it possible for me to do Aeronautical Diploma after 10th? How much percentage of marks required for admission in this Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  5. Possibility to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis?
  6. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?
  8. Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard?
  9. Required percentage in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to get admission in Aeronautical Engineeering?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai?
  11. Possibility to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for Diploma Mechanical student?
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  13. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 60% in 10th?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  15. Possibility to study Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis? List of colleges in Kerala?
  16. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) with scholarship in Abroad for Diploma student?
  17. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in diploma program?
  18. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
29th February 2016, 07:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?

Yes, you can pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course on the basis of 10th standard. Candidates who have completed 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 40% marks from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course. To get admission in Diploma course, you must have to appear and qualify entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board and even some colleges also direct admission in Diploma course on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks.
29th February 2016, 09:51 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?

Yes,you can get admission into Aeronautical Diploma on Tenth Basis.The minimum percentage in Tenth Standard is 40%.To apply for the Diploma course,you should write the entrance examination conducted by the State Board of Technical Education.Ranks will be allotted based on the marks you score in the examination.Then counselling is conducted and seat will be allotted from the list of colleges and courses you prefer in the counselling.
29th February 2016, 11:11 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely go for the diploma in the Aeronautical after completion of your 10th standard. For getting admission in diploma you must not have any backlog in your 10th class and you must have to score at least 45% marks in your 10th class from any well affiliated school. For getting admission in well reputed school for pursuing diploma in aeronautical you have to appear in the Diploma Entry Test. Try to score good rank in your DET exam so that you can secure a seat in any good college for diploma in aeronautical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?