16th March 2013, 03:23 PM
amit jarani

Can I get admission in NIT? Are there any non stipended seats available in NITs?

I gave gate but didn't got qualified in it ..so can i get admission in any of nit's??...are there nonstipended seats available in nit's???

Related Questions:
  1. NIT seats for UTTARAKHAND students?
  2. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  3. Are there any management seats or paid seats in BITs Pilani? Which is the best NIT of all NITs? Is NIT Kurukshetra better than DCE? Which stream has the best salary among CS, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil?
  4. Can I get admission in government college or NIT college after scoring 18.24% in GATE ECE branch? Is there any management quota seat in NIT?
  5. Best colleges and their placements after GATE rank of 2000?
  6. How to prepare to get into top 5 NITs? Cutoff marks to get admission in top 5 NITs?
  7. Correct rankings of colleges from AIEEE?
  8. What are my chances to get admission in NITs after scoring 310 marks? In which NITs can I get?
  9. Do NITs provide Aerospace Engineering Course? List of NITs providing the course?
  10. When will admissions in NITs for M.Tech open? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to prepare for AIEEE Exam to get admission in top 5 NITs? Cut off marks to get good stream in NITs?
  12. In which college will I get after scoring 4200 rank?
  13. How many seats are available in NITs this year? Upto how much rank could an OC student expect a seat in NIT?
  14. How to get admission in any NIT after scoring 76 in JEE Mains?
  15. What are the total number of seats in IIT or NITs? -- [New]
  16. Which books should i prefer to improve english and group discussion skills?
  17. Any chances of getting into IIT after scoring 529 in GATE(ME)?
  18. Can I get admission in NIT Rourkela or NIT Durgapur after scoring 33% in AIEEE? Can I get Mechanical branch in any NITs?
14th July 2015, 07:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT? Are there any non stipended seats available in NITs?

GATE is the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering. This entrance examination is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology for master's degree in technology.

Candidates who want to do M.Tech in different streams from top engineering institutes of India like:

>>Indian Institute of Technology located in different states of India.

>>National Institute of Technology located in different states of India.

>>IIITs

>>Other government and private engineering colleges, give GATE exam every year.

Sorry to say but there is no non stipend seats available in National Institute of Technology. You will have to crack GATE exam with good rank in order to get admission in NITs for M.Tech. Those who qualify GATE exam receive Rs 12,400 per month as stipend.

Without qualifying GATE exam, you can get admission only in private college or university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?