16th April 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Physiotherapy course if my age is more than 35 years?

I am from the background of Physiotherapy.Because of some problems,I could not able to complete my Education timely,but now i completed my 12th and doing my graduation.My birth date is 24/12/1979.Age is 35yrs.Sir,can i get the opportunity to get my dream of physiotherapist course to complete?
MrSunit Arjun Banmare
E-mail: [email protected]
Mob:7709184146

17th April 2015, 02:30 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Physiotherapy course if my age is more than 35 years?

# As per general rule, you can even pursue the course in Physiotherapy at the age of 35 years.

# The age limit fixed for joining the course of Physiotherapy is as under:

* Minimum age: 17 years
* Maximum age: No any upper age prescribed. It means that candidate above the age of 17 can join the course of Physiotherapy.

# But practically, it is suggested to you that it is not advisable to pursue the physiotherapy course at this juncture of age.

# You have mentioned in the query that you are presently doing graduation. It is better to complete graduation first of all. Thereafter try to get any suitable job.

# At the time of completion of graduation your age expected to be between 36-37 years. At that age it is also quite difficult to get Government job or private job.

# After considering all pros and cons, I would like to suggest TWO options. Now, you have to choose one after deep consideration:

* Try to search any suitable job in any sector after completion of graduation.

* Join the course in Physiotherapy. After the completion of physiotherapy course, you may or may not get job. In the event of not getting syitable job, you have the another option of opening own clinic of physiotherapy.
17th April 2015, 02:10 PM
divyavuda

Default Re: Can I get admission in Physiotherapy course if my age is more than 35 years?

You can work in following places after completion:

-Out-patient clinics

-Community health care centers

-Primary health care centers

-Fitness centers or Health clubs

-Occupational health centers

-Special schools

-Senior citizen centers
17th April 2015, 07:50 PM
Studynrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from the background of Physiotherapy.Because of some problems,I could not able to complete my Education timely,but now i completed my 12th and doing my graduation.My birth date is 24/12/1979.Age is 35yrs.Sir,can i get the opportunity to get my dream of physiotherapist course to complete?
MrSunit Arjun Banmare
E-mail: [email protected]
Mob:7709184146
Eligiblity
Candidates should be citizens of India. The basic qualification required for the admission into the BPC is a pass in class XII or equivalent with PCB and English. A minimum of 50% marks should be scored in all of these subjects. Candidates must be atleast 17 years of age at the time of applying.
16th June 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Physiotherapy course now .. I have completed by M. Pharm and have 13 years industry experience. But I would still like to pursue this course as it is my liking.
15th June 2017, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I would like to pursue Physiotherapy now and my age is 30, I am a lab technician now. I am planning for clinical practice if I do the course. Would I get seat?? And plz suggest any college in Tamil Nadu.
25th October 2019, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my physiotherapy no my age is 25 can get job or not
T
3rd August 2021, 05:52 AM
Unregistered

I am going to apply for bpt course next year and I will become 18 years at that time. So can I get the admission?
24th August 2021, 04:11 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Physiotherapy works with the people who are physically challenged and work on their rehabilitation , health and fitness.

Candidates must have 12th passed or equivalent exam with minimum 50%marks.

Age limit- 17 years

No Upper Age limit required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?