8th August 2012, 12:06 PM
123SUMITJAIN

What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in SRCC for WB student

Sir i am a student of west bengal board?sir i am asking what is minimum % required for getting admission in srcc for wb student?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in SRCC? I am a class 12th student
  2. How to get admission in SRCC after studying in class 12th? What is the least percentage required in 12th
  3. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in SRCC? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the least percentage required for admission in SRCC from UP board?
  5. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  7. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  8. What is the minimum marks required to take admission in SRCC college in B.Com?
  9. Minimum percentage required for BSc? Can a student take admission after passing 10th?
  10. Procedure to get admission for MCA from MIT Pune being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc? Minimum percentage required in UG for this?
  11. Can I get admission in SRCC to pursue B.Com? I am a student of class 12th
  12. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  13. What is the percentage needed to apply for SRCC?
  14. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  15. How may I get details about the registration in sri ram college for B.Com? Which career would suit me best? I've secured 91% marks in 10th and pursuing 10+2 with commerce
  16. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  17. Minimum percentage required in 12th standard to get admission in Hospitality Management program? -- [New]
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th board to get admission in BCA college?
15th March 2016, 08:47 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in SRCC for WB student

SRCC stands for Shree Ram College of Commerce and it is one of best college in India and Delhi university.

The admission in college is as per DU norms i.e on basis of aggregate in 10+2. So, to get admission in any course you have to score more or equal to cut off released by college.

The cut off for almost all courses in college is above 95% even it is 99% for Commerce. For more information about colleges of DU and it's cut off visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?